Atmospheric fluidized-bed combustion (AFBC) boilers provide offer efficient and reliable steam generation.
Features of Fives Cail-KCP make AFBC Boiler
- Single drum construction: Drum is being placed separately on boiler structural. Greater flexibility in erection sequence.
- No bank tubes. No expansion of tubes with drum. Easy erection.
- Membrane panels provide gas tight enclosure for better efficiency of boiler. Less refractory work.
- Bed evaporator tubes, pin stud (SS 304) welded to avoid tubes erosion.
- Drag chain feeders with VFD, for smooth flow of fuel to boiler as per demand. Hot air for transport of fuel inside furnace through fuel feed lines.
- Air nozzle and bed fuel nozzle made of SS 304 for better life.
- High residence time in Furnace ensuring complete combustion.
- Lesser FOT (Furnace outlet temperature).
- Specific Collecting Area - 57-60m2/m3/sec for ESP while burning coal guaranteed dust emission even with two fields.
- Motorized Valves for ease of operation from DCS.
- Three stages a super heater of higher heating surface with two attemperator ensures consistent superheated steam temperature with more variations in demand.