Features of Fives Cail-KCP make Biomass Fired Boiler
- Single drum construction: Drum is being placed separately on boiler structural. Greater flexibility in erection sequence.
- No bank tubes. Hence, an ash accumulation problem in bank is averted. No expansion of tubes with drum. Hence, easy erection.
- High residence time for flue gas before it reaches super heater zone, ensures better combustion.
- Lower FOT below initial deformation temperature of ash avoids ash bridging at super heater zone.
- Membrane panels provide gas tight enclosure for better efficiency of boiler. Less refractory work.
- Drag chain feeders with VFD, for smooth and variable flow of fuel to boiler as per demand.
- Specific Collecting Area - 57-60m2/m3/sec for ESP while burning coal guaranteed dust emission even with two fields.
- Motorized Valves for ease of operation from DCS.
- Two stage super heaters of higher heating surface with one attemperator ensures consistent superheated steam temperature with more variations in demand.
- Travelling grate of FC KCP design, manufactured with high standards, shop assembled and trialed ensures easy assembling at site and trouble free operation.