Incineration – The clean and acceptable method of disposing distillery waste
Fives Cail-KCP came out with a green solution or acceptable disposal of distillery waste. Fives Cail-KCP experts made a thorough study in market and constructing their first slop fired incinerator of 30 TPH capacity in M/s Rajashree Sugars and Chemicals, Gingee TN
Features of Fives Cail-KCP Slop fired spent wash incineration
- Very high residence time, 12.5 sec before reaching super heater.
- No screen tubes, ash briding problem are avoided.
- Low flue gas temperature by low initial deformation temperature, prevents fouling of alkalis.
- Modular type heat exchangers for easy erection.
- Gas recirculation arrangement gives flexibility to the fire boiler with other biomass fuel and maintains back end temperature not less than 180° C.
- Steam coil air preheater to avoid acid dew point corrosion.